From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Voting by mail
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 06:02:07
1 On 02/26/2010 04:42 AM, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 >
3 > In a few words here is the problem. Is it a good idea to allow council
4 > members to vote by email when they're not able to make it to the
5 > meeting? If so how? Should that be done before or allowed to be done
6 > after the meeting? Do we want to limit the number of members voting by
7 > email for a given meeting? What do we do in case there are more votes
8 > by email than the limit we set? Feel free to add more questions and
9 > your opinion. This discussion isn't limited to council members by the
10 > way.
13 My opinion is to move to the web application that I proposed a while
14 ago. Any votes should be cast after the meeting.
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri