From: Leonardo Boshell <leonardop@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] Voting results script
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:05:21
Howdy there,

Brought back to my attention by the recent election, I'd like to share
a script I wrote a couple of years ago that generates graphics (in png
format) based on the voting results.

I ported it to perl so it's easy to make it run on any given system,
and tried to clean it a little in the process. It requires gnuplot to
create the graphics so make sure you have it installed if you feel
like trying it.

You may see an example of the output here:

By the way, if anyone familiar with gnuplot, or statistics graphics in
general can suggest a better way to plot the unified approach I tried
in graph_unified.png, I'd appreciate it :).

File name MIME type application/x-perl

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-council] Voting results script Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>