From: Leonardo Boshell <leonardop@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] Voting results script
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:05:21
1 Howdy there,
2
3 Brought back to my attention by the recent election, I'd like to share
4 a script I wrote a couple of years ago that generates graphics (in png
5 format) based on the voting results.
6
7 I ported it to perl so it's easy to make it run on any given system,
8 and tried to clean it a little in the process. It requires gnuplot to
9 create the graphics so make sure you have it installed if you feel
10 like trying it.
11
12 You may see an example of the output here:
13 http://dev.gentoo.org/~leonardop/council2007/
14
15 By the way, if anyone familiar with gnuplot, or statistics graphics in
16 general can suggest a better way to plot the unified approach I tried
17 in graph_unified.png, I'd appreciate it :).
18
19 Thanks,
20 Leonardo

voting_results.pl application/x-perl