From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Council meeting summary of July 20th 2009
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:06:05
On 23:54 Fri 24 Jul     , Denis Dupeyron wrote:
> The log and summary of Monday's council meeting (July 20th 2009) are > now available on the council project page at: >
3. GLEP 39 3.1. Can the council decide on the process of voting amendments to GLEP 39 without an all-developers vote? > No: betelgeuse, dertobi123, solar, ulm. > Yes: calchan, leio. I'd like some clarification here. GLEP 39 has already been amended by the council [1]. Are you declaring those modifications illegal and thus reverted? If so, this is retroactive because it changes the past and removes powers that were assumed by previous councils. Are you voting to remove powers the council previously had? If so, isn't that in itself an amendment of GLEP 39? 1. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: