From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:03:58
1 On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 03:55:00PM +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Why doesn't the same thing apply for non technical issues?
3
4 Which non techical issues are you talking about?
5
6 However, i think we are losing focus on what seems to be our
7 misunderstanding here:
8 The point i was making is that council work should be on the council
9 list for transparency reasons, be it technical or not.
10
11 Writing a GLEP is not a council issue, the process is open to everyone
12 and should involve the whole developer community, so i would think it
13 belongs on -dev.
14
15 Hope that clears things up,
16 Wernfried
19 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
20 Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
21 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org
22 #gentoo-forums (freenode)