From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-council] Next council on May 17th at 1800UTC.
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 01:02:12
The next council meeting will take place on May 17th at 1800UTC (i.e.
2000CET, 1400EST, 1200MST, 1100PST). We will very probably discuss the
GLEP 39 overhaul but other topics are welcome, so feel free to add
them to this thread.

Note that due to a combination of factors I have been unable to work
on Gentoo for some time. This is why, by the way, this announcement is
3 days late. No change in my availability should be expected for at
least the next 2 weeks, so I will be dedicating my time to council
tasks at the expense of the rest. This means I will soon summarize the
GLEP 39 threads in anticipation of the council meeting. The agenda
will also be ready on time.