From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:55:23
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 09:14:54PM +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
> Looking at past threads all the stuff on this mailing list since a year > ago would be just fine when handled on gentoo-project. So I suggest we > use gentoo-project and deprecate this mailing list.
Council work should be transparent - having a dedicated list instead of mixing council work among other threads on -project seems to be more helpful to reach that goal. cheers, Wernfried -- Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org forum-mods (at) gentoo.org #gentoo-forums (freenode)