From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Website changes [WAS] Preliminary Meeting-Topics for 12 February 2009
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:11:04
1 On 09:12 Tue 10 Feb , Tiziano Müller wrote:
2 > - Homepage: any news on reorganizing the index?
3
4 Well, we just reorganized it a couple of weeks ago. Have you checked it
5 lately? Or were you looking for a complete redesign when you said this?
6
7 > Can the council push this by trying to delegate the task to someone?
8
9 Matthew Summers (quantumsummers) has been experimenting with a
10 django-based version. I haven't kept close tabs on what he's up to.
11
12 This is too large a chunk of work to simply delegate to someone and tell
13 them to do it. You have to have people who are both enthusiastic and
14 knowledgeable with time to work on it.
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie
19
20 Donnie Berkholz