From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Question about Absence for today's meeting
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:21:21
On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 02:09:18AM -0700, Ned Ludd wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 20:42 -0400, Thomas Anderson wrote: > > Hi, > > > > According to my logs Luca Barbato(lu_zero) did not speak from 8 > > minutes prior to the meeting to 37 minutes into the meeting. Luca, > > do you think you should be marked as absent for this meeting? > > > > Cheers, > > > Please stop witch hunting and focus on the things that the council > itself is supposed to be focusing on. The guy is clearly active on the > topics proposed before the council.
I realize that, but some "boring" things still need to be done. Some council members have even remarked to me that I should be doing things like this. Also, It's not like Luca will be marked a slacker unless he misses next meeting too. -- --------- Thomas Anderson Gentoo Developer ///////// Areas of responsibility: AMD64, Secretary to the Gentoo Council ---------