From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 02:01:35
1 On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 12:24 +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Petteri Räty wrote:
3 > > What I propose:
4 > > 1. Use gentoo-dev for technical council related matters
5 > > 2. Use gentoo-project for non technical council related matters
6 > > 3. Use gentoo-dev-announce to start threads if deemed necessary but
7 > > moderators should be alert in order to not have too much of these
8 > > through -dev-announce.
9 >
10 > I'd keep the council ml, I agree that there is some overlap, but
11 > -project and -dev have a broader scope and much higher noise/signal ratio.
12
13 I tend to agree with this also.
14
15 The -council mailing list is one I'd like to see used for it's official
16 matters. If not simply for logs and historical tracking.