From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Cc: ?ukasz Damentko <rane@g.o>, Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Re: Vote: What next?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 03:09:24

Alec Warner wrote:
| Pending some other action by council I intend to an election 'soon.'
| I need to speak to fox2mike regarding timing (how long it will take
| him to set up) but I believe jmbsvicetto and rane will be election
| officials again.

I've also been waiting for an action by the council for the past week.
As I've stated before, I'm offering my service as an election official
for the next council election, be it now or in 5 weeks - as I recall the
nominations were expected to be done during July and the voting on August.

| -Alec
| On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Torsten Veller <tove@g.o> wrote:
|> * Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>:
|>> People keep asking us for action or a decision one way or the other, and
|>> we can't seem to get enough of us saying the same thing at the same time
|>> to do anything.
|> Roughly a week has passed and I can't see that anything has changed.
|> Only three council members did reply.
|> --

- --

Gentoo- forums / Userrel / SPARC / KDE