From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for October meeting
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:22:11
> I am charge of creating the agenda for the October meeting. Silly me > for thinking that it would involve acting in October as there's now > under two weeks to the meeting. Anyway please submit your items by > replying to this mail.
1. I'd like to see a short progress report on EAPI 3 implementation in Portage. 2. In case that the above isn't very close to a release, I ask the council to vote on the following: EAPI 3 is reopened for the purpose of including one sole feature, namely preservation of file modification times, as outlined in bug 264130, option B of comment 26 [1]. Both Portage and Pkgcore already comply with this, so it would be zero implementation cost. Ulrich [1] <>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for October meeting Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>