From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda for the meeting of December 7th, 2009
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:04:33
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 12:48:13PM +0100, Ulrich Mueller wrote: >> >>>>> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, Denis Dupeyron wrote: >> > 4. GLEPs 58, 59, 60 and 61 (15 minutes) >> >   Read more about this as well as a nice summary at [3]. Vote for or >> >   against each of these 4 GLEPs. If voting against please suggest >> >   improvements and/or alternatives. >> Shouldn't GLEP 57 be included in this list (although it's only >> informational)? > Yes, GLEP57 should be voted on as well.
OK, let's add GLEP 57 then. However I was just told this was only requested for January's meeting. So if everybody agrees, and since discussing 5 GLEPs might take more time than the allotted 15 minutes, this should be moved to the open floor session as suggested by solar. I would also like to add the following: 1.5. Should we accept votes by email sent before the meeting? The reason is that solar may not be able to attend the meeting and is having trouble finding a proxy. In which case he offered to send his votes by email. The inevitable question after the latter is: "Should a council member voting by email be considered having missed the meeting?" Let's keep that for another time though. There's enough on our plate for this meeting. Denis.