From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-council] Council meeting summary for 24 July 2008
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:01:39
1 A little late, but as promised, here is a summary of the meeting
2 (I will post the complete log and summary on the site later):
5 Item 1: userrel authority: Does userrel have the ability to enforce the
6 CoC on users like devrel does for developers?
7
8 It was decided that userrel does have this authority.
11 Item 2: coc extent
12
13 All council members will review the CoC thread and comment on it by the
14 next meeting (7 August 2008). We will get a status update in that
15 meeting to see if we can vote on any of the proposals brought up in that
16 thread.
19 Roll call:
20
21 dberkholz proxied by musikc
22 jokey here
23 dertobi123 here
24 betelgeuse proxied by caster
25 halcy0n here
26 lu_zero here
27 flameeyes absent (no slacker mark because of him being in the
28 hospital?)
31 Mark Loeser
32 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
33 email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com