From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Resignation from the council
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:08:03
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 11:01 Thu 19 Feb , Mark Loeser wrote:
3 >> I've thought about this for awhile now, and I would rather spend the small
4 >> amount of time I have to dedicate to Gentoo on working on toolchain
5 >> issues and other technical things that interest me. I am sorry that I am not
6 >> completing the term that I was elected for, but at the same time I don't want
7 >> to waste anyone's time or a valuable spot on the council that might be filled
8 >> by someone that has the ability to dedicate the time such a position requires.
9 >
10 > Mark, sorry to see you go. I'm happy you've decided to focus on the
11 > places you're most interested in, though.
12 >
13 > Since this opens up a spot, here is the final ranked list of candidates
14 > from the last election:
15 >
16 > dev-zero
17 > leio
18 > ssuominen ulm
19 > jer
20 > _reopen_nominations
23 > So, leio's next on the list. His joining the council requires a
24 > confirmation from him and unanimous acceptance by council members [1].
25 > Let's do the acceptance vote on-list so he knows whether to prep for
26 > this week's meeting.
29 No objections here.
30
31 Regards,