From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] CoC: informal enforcement
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:22:19
1 Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 11:44 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >
4 >> On 11:39 Thu 14 Feb , Ned Ludd wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> So in other words.. proctors all over again..
7 >>>
8 >> No, this is just people telling other people how they're being jerks. It
9 >> doesn't have anything to do with any sort of official team calling down
10 >> the wrath of God.
11 >>
12 >> It happens already, but not enough. I'd just like to see that increase
13 >> by getting a small group of people actively doing it to encourage others
14 >> to do the same.
17 > Umm so yeah. That's still more or less what proctors role was. I'm sure
18 > you can get that very same group of people to help out here.
21 Ned,
22
23 speaking for myself, thanks, but no thanks.
27 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
28 Gentoo -forums / Userrel / SPARC / KDE
31 gentoo-council@l.g.o mailing list