From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: 'gentoo-council' <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-council] User Relations authority
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 03:21:29
1 Top posting ... I agree with dberkholz in every comment.
2
3 Let's try to leave such strong emotions and implications at the door while
4 we appreciate that everyone can have an opinion but said opinion is their
5 own or potentially that of a small group. None of us speaks for everyone and
6 we'll never reach 100% community agreement on any topic. Council was however
7 elected by the developers so while they cannot speak for everyone perhaps I
8 should clarify that they can make decisions on our behalf and I for one
9 appreciate that they value our thoughts. :)
10
11 Kind regards,
12 Christina Fullam
13 Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations