From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-cygwin@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cygwin] The way ahead
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:55:03
On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 21:05 +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:
> Patrick, > > I believe you are in charge here and clearly have some experience with > gentoo-cygwin. How much help can you provide??
I can give limited advice on how to fix things; I can provide webspace, wiki, svn/cvs repositories What I lack is time and a working Windows install :-) Consider me a coordinator for the moment, but please don't expect me to do any heavy lifting (bugfixing etc.) as that sadly takes too much time. Patrick -- Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-cygwin] The way ahead Trevor Forbes <t4bs@×××××××××××.au>