From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-cygwin@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cygwin] The way ahead
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:55:03
1 On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 21:05 +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:
2 > Patrick,
3 >
4 > I believe you are in charge here and clearly have some experience with
5 > gentoo-cygwin. How much help can you provide??
6 I can give limited advice on how to fix things;
7 I can provide webspace, wiki, svn/cvs repositories
8
9 What I lack is time and a working Windows install :-)
10
11 Consider me a coordinator for the moment, but please don't expect me to
12 do any heavy lifting (bugfixing etc.) as that sadly takes too much time.
13
14 Patrick
15 --
16 Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move