From: Trevor Forbes <t4bs@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-cygwin@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cygwin] interest in gentoo-cygwin
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:12:48
Patrick Lauer wrote:

> >For patched ebuilds I'd prefer a cygwin-only repo until basic stuff >works, >no need to stuff another broken arch into the tree. Especially the >insane >gcc patches and the "new" libc should be kept away from the rest. > >wkr, >Patrick > >
I don't see any problems here, I intend (famous last words) to try implement Cygwin cleanly, in a manner similar to the xbox. I want Cygwin to "just work" rather than making large changes to Gentoo... For this to work, a lot of changes may have to happen on the Cygwin side of the house, which I think I am capable of doing.. Trevor -- gentoo-cygwin@g.o mailing list