From: "Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Gentoo-desktop howto fix-up
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:10:33
1 I've always thought that the install guide would provide for devices
2 that are not detected properly.
3
4 In any case, some very good dicussion going on, aand i've been jotting
5 down some notes, regarding audience, content, etc.
6
7 So.. what is everyone's position on including basic howtos for various
8 popular desktop applications? (can a vote be taken from actual users of
9 gentoo?)
10