From: Tiemo Kieft <blubber@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Installer
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:48:37
1 > I quote Karl:
2 > "What's more, they're going to be working actively on this
3 > irrespectively of whether we officially start using it or not. I
4 > personally would think it completely stupid not to seriously consider
5 > this most generous offer; they are an entire sw development team, they
6 > seem organised, they have api docs, and they're long-time gentoo users.
7 > Having them do most of the dirty-work, leaves us to do integration and
8 > tweaks, to polish this thing off."
9
10 Looks really nice, those mockups.
11
12 > An old snapshot of source is at:
13 > http://www.clarkson.edu/class/cs450/fa2003/projects/gentoo/pen2.tar.gz.
14
15 Going to take a look at it right now.
16
17 Groeten,
18 Tiemo
19 --
20 Gentoo Linux Documentation developer & Desktop Research member
21 Dutch Documentation: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/nl/index.xml
22 Desktop Research: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/research/
23 blubber@g.o | http://dev.gentoo.org/~blubber/
24
25 Public key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E9E3A6
26 Key fingerprint = 6749 CD77 B577 D615 4B3C A082 C430 0ACD E3E9 E3A6
30 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list