From: dams <dams@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Cc: john@×××××××.nu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] thesis - support - question - ideas ...
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 08:58:26
On Fri, 04 May 2007 00:11:19 +0200
John Nilsson <john@×××××××.nu> wrote:

> Hi! > > I totally forgot about this list. Must have been ages since the last > post. =)
Yeah this list were pretty much dead :) The project, too. My opinion on that is that we didn't achieve to get a consensu on what was our vision of the gentoo desktop, and what we wanted to improve/change. Some people at gentoo actually think that we shouldn't try to have a "gentoo desktop" concept : basically just including upstream desktop application is enough. -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] thesis - support - question - ideas ... Johannes Neugschwentner Jr <neugschwentner@×××××××.at>