From: lukas <lukas@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Installer's Target user group
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:28:54
1 On Saturday 24 January 2004 20:19, Tom Hosiawa wrote:
2
3 > I sort of agree with that. I loved doing the command line install the
4 > first time, a true learning experience. But now it's just repetitive,
5 > something to automate the trivial tasks would be welcome.
6
7 Maybe I'm alone in my opinion but I don't wan't an installer at all.
8 I fear this will lead Gentoo to the same way like redhat, suse and the
9 other ones.
10
11 cu
12