From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Braindump of tasks to handle
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 05:12:28
1 On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 18:31, Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
2 > ) WLAN profiles
3 > - When a user takes his laptop home and plugs it in the wall, it
4 > automatically configures for home profile.
5 > - We also need a graphical widget for manual selection and profile
6 > creation. Think MacOSX.
7
8 Might be nice to get some docs on how to get WLAN up and running in the
9 first place as well. This seems to be one of the areas in which we are
10 sadly lacking.
11
12 Note that I'm not enough of an expert to write such a guide.