From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] Report of the desktop-research meeting.
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:58:03
You know, I have an idea (which isn't mine originally -- the originator
was the ex-dev ska-fan about 18 months ago, and more recently others
have mentioned it to me).  I think it would be nicer instead of focusing
on installer, but rather on the desktop experience.  One way would be to
have config tools based on dams' libconf, and the other way would be to
have UTF-8 default.  I think Spider should chime in on this.

Seemant Kulleen
Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
Gentoo Linux

Public Key:
Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E