From: Tiemo Kieft <blubber@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] Gentoo Configuration Tools
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:47:47
Hi all,

This mail is intended for everyone interested in helping with the design
of the Gentoo Configuration Tools.

The first task ahead of us is organizing this project. I propose we
follow these steps:

1) Organize the project :)
2) Decide which tools are going to be made
3) Setting up requirements for each individual tool
4) Setting up requirements that are valid for all tools
5) Implementation decissions (ie language)

I just point out that this is a research project. We are researching the
possibilities for these tools.

Comments are ofcourse welcome, and you are all welcome to
#gentoo-desktop-research at

Gentoo Linux Documentation developer & Desktop Research member
Dutch Documentation:
Desktop Research:
blubber@g.o |

Public key:
Key fingerprint = 6749 CD77 B577 D615 4B3C  A082 C430 0ACD E3E9 E3A6