From: Tiemo Kieft <blubber@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] config tools subproject
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:45:26
1 Hi everybody,
2 As dams mentioned I haven't been very active lately, and I apologize for
3 the way I handled the situation. But I'm back :D
4
5 Ok, the config-tools project. Damns already posted this link, but just
6 to make sure everybody gets it:
7 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/research/config_tools.xml
8
9 If you think I missed some tools, then please say so. My goal is to
10 decide on which tools to make in two weeks. After that we'll have to
11 come up with tool specific requirements.
12
13 I've attached an ebuild for dams' libconf, which is a very handy library
14 for reading and manipulating config files. Dams is looking for people
15 the test it, comment on it and eventually commit it to CVS. Libconf
16 could be very useful to this subproject, that's why I attached it to
17 this posting.
18
19 Groeten,
20 Tiemo.

libconf.tar.gz application/x-compressed-tar