From: Adrian CAPDEFIER <adriancapdefier@×××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] emerge konqueror without emerging kdebase
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:23:01
Sérgio Martins wrote:
Here[1] is a link to a "lightweight KDE" thread on the forums. I found it difficult, since I have to wait to press ctrl+C to interrupt the ebuild process, though I didn't try very hard. <distant memory> AFAIK and it's very possible I'm wrong here that's hard to do because kde doesn't have a way to tell to compile just konq for example (though the DO_NOT_COMPILE thingie shouts at me) and kde supplies all the programs as a bundle. </distant memory> I like your idea so from your lips to kde developers' keyboards! [1] -- CAPDEFIER Adrian Executive Manager 072 352 47 69 DIGIFIN International S.R.L., Intr. Birsei nr. 4, sector 3, Bucuresti 021 643 29 90 -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list