From: "Eli M. Dow" <dowem@××××××××.edu>
To: "gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o" <gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] new to the list
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:43:09
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I am one of the co-authors of the pen2 project. I was wondering what
4 people were thinking currently about the goals of a sanctioned gentoo
5 graphical installer.
6
7 I don't have time to read the backlogs of this mailing list as my
8 semester is well underway. It would be excellent if someone could hit me
9 with a cluestick about the current consensus.
10
11 I would also like to answer any questions people might have about pen2
12 and its design decisions.
13
14 Please look at http://pen2.sclab.clarkson.edu/ for those who haven't
15 heard of us or what we are trying to accomplish.
16
17 Anonymous CVS should be set up soon hopefully. A private internal cvs
18 server was used since this was for course credit. We also hope to have a
19 FAQ set up soon as well.
23 Eli M. Dow
24 Graduate Student HCI Group @ Clarkson University
25 Clarkson University Open Source Institute [COSI]
26 http://cosi.clarkson.edu
27 IBM Poughkeepsie: Intern / All around savage
35 gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list