From: "Eli M. Dow" <dowem@××××××××.edu>
To: "gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o" <gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-desktop-research] new to the list
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:43:09
Hi everyone,

I am one of the co-authors of the pen2 project. I was wondering what
people were thinking currently about the goals of a sanctioned gentoo
graphical installer.

I don't have time to read the backlogs of this mailing list as my
semester is well underway. It would be excellent if someone could hit me
with a cluestick about the current consensus.

I would also like to answer any questions people might have about pen2
and its design decisions.

Please look at for those who haven't
heard of us or what we are trying to accomplish.

Anonymous CVS should be set up soon hopefully. A private  internal cvs
server was used since this was for course credit. We also hope to have a
FAQ set up soon as well.

Eli M. Dow
Graduate Student HCI Group @ Clarkson University
Clarkson University Open Source Institute [COSI]
IBM Poughkeepsie: Intern / All around savage