From: Adrian CAPDEFIER <adriancapdefier@×××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] closing this section
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 19:21:36
What is the difference between this list and gentoo-desktop? I
subscribed to this list to see what it was all about.

desktop-research seemed as a list where to desktop developers would
communicate. Though I don't have any skills in either gtk or qt I
thought I could lend a hand somehow or have some usefull ideas. That
seemed kinda foolish since a more appropiate place for this would
probably be on a Gnome, KDE, FluxBox or such mailing list.

It's always sad when a project goes dead :(