From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] 3 week break
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:38:31
1 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> said:
2
3 > On Monday 01 December 2003 23:58, dams@×××.fr wrote:
4 >> "Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o> said:
5 >> > Sadly, it seems that school work has caught up with me. There are 2
6 >> > weeks of classes left, and then I have finals. Due to this demanding
7 >> > crunch, I have decided to take a break. I will be back in 3 weeks.
8 >>
9 >> no problem. I'll be myself in vacation in 2 weeks I think, a trip to
10 >> NYC (anybody living there?)
11 >>
12 > I believe kurt lives there, and maybe seemant.
13
14 good, I'll try to meet kurt then
17 >> Please, when you come back and have time to work on the desktop guide,
18 >> make sure to propose the changes, that nobody disagree, and try to
19 >> follow the rules (project pages, so on).
20 >>
21 >> good luck and "bon courgae", as we'd say here.
22 > I guess you mean "bon courage" ;-)
23
24 indeed :)
27 dams