From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] 3 week break
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:00:49
"Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o> said:

> Sadly, it seems that school work has caught up with me. There are 2 > weeks of classes left, and then I have finals. Due to this demanding > crunch, I have decided to take a break. I will be back in 3 weeks.
no problem. I'll be myself in vacation in 2 weeks I think, a trip to NYC (anybody living there?) Please, when you come back and have time to work on the desktop guide, make sure to propose the changes, that nobody disagree, and try to follow the rules (project pages, so on). good luck and "bon courgae", as we'd say here. -- dams -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] 3 week break Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>