From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] test
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:26:10
Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> said:

> This message should be the first on the research list
Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> said:
> This message should be the first on the research list
It is. I think the first task ( ) can be considerd as finished. I have updated the members list. Now the next steps should be : - find a better formulation for the main goal (which is not good enough imo) - discuss about what wil be a usuall desktop research task - set up guidelines to be able to describe, follow, document, advertize the task - find some global different directions of research - begin work on these directions, opening precises tasks, and start working. I kind of like organized things, like maintaining a task list with end date and milestone. I whish the discussion about guidelines keep that as main concern, to avoid tons of good ideas to be unknown or forgotten. About this mailing list, I think we could use it for brainstorming and also for task handling/discussion. We could think about some formated topic to specify the task. Like : [gentoo-desktop-research] [Task #n] Task title wdyt? any stuff I missed? Of course we can start brainstorming like others already did. PS : sorry for my mail address (@idm), but it seemed a little pb with mu subscription onf the mailing list appeared, and also with my 2 mails (@gentoo and @idm). Anyway, I'm still the same dams, even with different address. -- dams -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] test "Gerald J. Normandin Jr." <gerrynjr@g.o>