From: dams@×××.fr
To: gentoo-desktop-research@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] definitions draft
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:28:36
1 I'll put the definitions draft on the website tomorrow, and make this official.
2 Of course we might update it later.
3
4 Do you all agree to put it public? Please read it again and rise any comments,
5 it's the last occasion before it goes public.
8 dams@×××.fr said:
9
10 > [...]
14 >> I think this looks good. "Plannification phase" is not English, so might
15 >> become "Planning phase".
16 >
17 > ok :)
18 >
19 >> Further we might want to organize the
20 >> implementation teams as subprojects. If so, this should be written down
21 >> explicitly.
22 >
23 > yes I should adda note about it, but so we want to put every implementation
24 > teams in subprojects?
25 >
26 > --
27 > dams