From: James William Dumay <i386@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] config tools subproject
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:53:31
1 Whats the core idea for config tools? Will this be both CUI/GUI tools or
2 just CUI?
3
4 James
5
6 On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 15:26 +0100, dams@×××.fr wrote:
7
8 > hello,
9 >
10 > The config tools subroject is not going forward that much because blubber has
11 > made no further communication/managment on it. I asked him some explanation, to
12 > know if he is not motivated/interested anymore, or if he has a schedule problem
13 >
14 > anyway, the subpoject gentoo config tools will start shortly, with or without
15 > blubber as leader.
16 >
17 > As a side note, I think we should try to do regular meetings as we planed. The
18 > idea was to do a meeting every 2 weeks.
19 >
20 > Anyway, I'll mail back soon with some interesting stuff on the config tools
21 > topic.
22 >
23 > --
24 > dams