From: John Nilsson <john@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] thesis - support - question - ideas ...
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 16:08:50
1 On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 11:57 +0200, Johannes Neugschwentner Jr wrote:
2 > Thank You :) would be great if you could get me that stuff of your
3 > friend ... however, could send some of my stuff as well if it wasn't
4 > german ...
5
6 He sent me the attached links. Should be some interesting things in
7 there. No references yet though, maybe in a week or two. The work it
8 self is in Swedish though, so...
9
10 Regards,
11 John