From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] Mirroring kde3 files
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:29:49
1 Hello,
2
3 I've stumbled upon some missing distfiles again, so I decided to
4 archive them and create mirror. All files I have can be found at:
5
6 http://mirror.krakonos.org/kde-sunset/
7
8 and I've changed some SRC_URIs to point there for packages not on
9 official mirrors and don't have stable homepage (or I haven't found
10 it).
11
12 Anyway, if someone finds a package that needs mirroring, feel free to
13 write me and I'll add it there. If you need mirror for package, that I
14 already uploaded (and not changed ebuild - mostly because I didn't
15 noticed), feel free to use the mirror.
16
17 Oh yes, and if someone knows whether there is a possibility to add a
18 mirror in overlay to be used with SRC_URI="mirror://...", please, let
19 me know.
20
21 Regards Ladislav Laska
22 S pozdravem Ladislav Laska