From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Convert Fonts to TrueDoc - or OpenType
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:07:33
1 On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:11:06 +0000 Rick Bragg <lists@×××××.net> wrote:
2 > Does anybody know of any *nix software that converts fonts into .PFR
3 > or .EOT files? These are embeded font files for use in html or css.
4 > It seems that bitstream has no tools for converting to their "TrueDoc"
5 > format that I can find, and it also seams that the only tool in the
6 > world that can convert fonts to "open type" is WEFT and only runs on
7 > windows. I don't want to do an emulator just for that!
8 >
9 > any ideas?
10
11 Have you tried media-gfx/fontforge ? [1]
14 Cheers,
15 Renat
18 [1] http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/
21 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
22 durch die sie entstanden sind.
23 (Einstein)