From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Printing PDF Files -- Document Viewer
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:05:00
1 070806 mail wrote:
2 > It seems that I can't print PDF files!
3 > the only options I get in "Document Viewer" are
4 > print to file, and print to lpd.
5 > I have no lpd. I set up a remote printer in cups.
6 > firefox etc can see that remote cups printer and print to it no problem.
7
8 Which desktop are you using: KDE, Gnome, Xfce, other ? Which version ?
9 What is "Document Viewer" ? -- it's not a Gentoo package, for sure (smile).
10 Try the simple Xpdf or the powerful Kpdf.
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
17 --
18 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list