From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Problem with keyboard in XFCE and Fluxbox
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:30:59
1 "gosha-necr" <gosha-necr@××××××.ru> posted
2 46584604.000007.11494@××××××××××××××.ru, excerpted below, on Sat, 26 May
3 2007 18:36:52 +0400:
4
5 > Without "pipe" life in *NIX very difficult :)
6
7 Ya, as I said, I'd be in trouble without it here, so I can certainly
8 imagine the frustration! Unfortunately, help will have to come from
9 elsewhere as what I posted was about all I know on that stuff -- not a
10 lot. Give it a few days and hopefully someone else with more experience
11 in the area will post.
12
13 Or.. check the forums or user's list. Particularly the user's list is
14 awful busy, but if it means more people likely to be able to help...
19 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
22 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list