From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: [gentoo-dev] Desktop project lead nominations
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:35:19
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > NOTE: Please post all replies on gentoo-desktop rather than gentoo-dev.
5 > It's about that time again, folks. We're going to have desktop project
6 > lead elections within the next month or so.
7 >
8 > Who's interested in running for lead? Feel free to post a bit on why
9 > you'll be the best lead ever, as well, and your philosophy on what a
10 > lead should do.
11 >
12 > If you're interested in following the process, join the -desktop list.
13
14 Not having gotten any responses, I'm assuming nobody else wants to be
15 the lead.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie