From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] multilib, slot conflicts, and the sun going down
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 23:25:43
1 Since the introduction of ABI_X86 and 32-bit libraries all over the
2 place, I've seen lots of slot conflicts and unresolvables with the
3 kde-sunset packages. Has anyone else seen this when updating? Is it
4 time to finally say guten Nacht to the sunset overlay?
7 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
8 + Sr. UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
9 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
10 + James Franck Institute + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
11 + Materials Research Ctr + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky