From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What "just works" and what doesn't?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:14:02
1 On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 13:02, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I don't get this one. I guess I've just been lucky and have only bought
3 > good wireless cards, but for me it only takes editing a couple lines in
4 > /etc/pcmcia/wireless.opts and restarting pcmcia.
5
6 It is pretty easy when you know exactly what you need to do. Thus,
7 better documentation.
8
9 > I also have been working on making net-setup on the LiveCD
10 > wireless-capable, so expect to see that for the 2004.3 release. Also,
11 > has anyone written up good documentation for setting up wireless for the
12 > Handbook? That would probably be a good idea of something to do.
13
14 Bug latexer. I'm pretty sure he said he was planning on it.
15 --
16 Donnie Berkholz
17 Gentoo Linux
21 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list