From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Need a dedicated maintainer/errand boy for kde-sunset
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 05:08:14
1 Hi,
2
3 Long story need, we need someone real (with a Bugzilla account) to take
4 care of kde-sunset reports. Having mailing list subscription address as
5 the overlay contact is just terribly wrong. So, someone please step up.
6
7 The volunteer(s) will be listed as kde-sunset contacts. That is, they
8 will receive automated bug reports for major issues with the overlay,
9 and likely some user traffic. Your responsibility will be to handle
10 them (or forward them to the ml, if you like).
11
12 If nobody volunteers before the first automated report is filed (checks
13 will start in a few days), I will be removing the overlay from
14 layman's list.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny