From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Cc: qt@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Meeting 17 Dec Qt team
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:21:11
On Wednesday 16 December 2009 16:25:18 Ben de Groot wrote:
> Hi all, > > As per our regular schedule the Qt team has a meeting this thursday at > 1900 UTC. It is expected to last until 1945 UTC, after which the KDE > team can have their meeting, if they wish to do so. The meeting will > take place in #gentoo-meetings on freenode. All team members are > expected to be present. Let us know if you can't make it. I am > attaching the agenda. Send a reply to this mail if you have any > amendments or additions. See you there! > > Cheers, >
Hey all I have some additions/corrections if I may First of all, as I said yesterday, the qt4 ebuild how to guide[1] needs to be updated. I tried to make a start[2] but I need at least one member of Qt herd to help me with this. I think 2 members ( me and another one ) are more than enough to work on this but you are welcome to help us if you feel like. I like this documentation to be up2date by the end of this week. Second, about the argument 7. Unless you mean the Qt split modules, I think this argument is useless. Each one of us is maintaining several Qt applications. I think there is no need to act as a herd and stabilize some of this packages. The packagers should take care of their packages and stabilize them when they feel like it's time to. But we can have a further discussion about this if you like :) So, see you tomorrow :) -- Markos Chandras (hwoarang) Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Qt/Sound/Sunrise/Kernel/Bug-wrangler] Web: