From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:25:16
1 Hi Serghei,
2
3 On Saturday 15 January 2011 14:52:38 Serghei Amelian wrote:
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > Until now, I ported to cmake following packages:
7 >
8 > tqtinterface (commited)
9 > arts (commited)
10 > kdelibs (commited)
11 > kdebase
12 > kdepim (partial, only kmail and deps)
13 > kdemultimedia (partial, only kmix)
14 > knetworkmanager
15 > amarok (commited)
16 >
17 > The packages marked as "commited" are commited to official Trinity svn
18 > repository( http://websvn.kde.org/branches/trinity/ ).
19 >
20 > http://www.thel.ro (tarballs with cmake files)
21 > https://github.com/serghei/kde-trinity (quick and dirty gentoo portage)
22
23 That is good news, thank you very much for your work!
24 Is there anything i can help you with ?
25 I have some coding knowledge, but no idead about cmake...
26
27 I hope to be able to test it soon...
28
29 greetings,
30 Roman
33 Many people feel that if you won't let them make you happy, they'll make you
34 suffer.