From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:25:16
Hi Serghei,

On Saturday 15 January 2011 14:52:38 Serghei Amelian wrote:
> Hello, > > Until now, I ported to cmake following packages: > > tqtinterface (commited) > arts (commited) > kdelibs (commited) > kdebase > kdepim (partial, only kmail and deps) > kdemultimedia (partial, only kmix) > knetworkmanager > amarok (commited) > > The packages marked as "commited" are commited to official Trinity svn > repository( ). > > (tarballs with cmake files) > (quick and dirty gentoo portage)
That is good news, thank you very much for your work! Is there anything i can help you with ? I have some coding knowledge, but no idead about cmake... I hope to be able to test it soon... greetings, Roman -- Many people feel that if you won't let them make you happy, they'll make you suffer.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity Serghei Amelian <serghei@××××.ro>