From: maillists <lists@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] net.eth0 problem
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:33:20
1 > Oooooo, you have a job ahead of you my friend. Be careful and I would
2 > back up my /etc directory too. Something like this:
3 >
4 > mkdir /old-etc
5 > cp -av /etc/* /old-etc/
6 >
7 > That should work. At least you have something to fall back on.
8 >
9 > Cheeeze, 200, that's likely all of them.
10 >
11 > Glad to have helped. Hope that tip above helps too. ;-)
12 >
13 > Dale
14 >
15 > :-) :-) :-)
16 >
17 > --
18 > www.myspace.com/dalek1967
19
20 If anyone says, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" you can say to them
21 "Do you mean if it ain't broke, keep loading it up until it explodes?".
22
23 Thanks again!
24 rick
28 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list