From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] System Problems - an apology
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:40:11
1 I seem to have stepped on a few toes on this forum, some of which needed
2 stepping on, and a bunch more that I didn't intend to step on. In any
3 case, this was not the appropriate place to do so.
4
5 Please, all, accept my apologies for harsh words and too much off-topic
6 verbage, and for any offense that was taken on this forum at my tone or
7 attitude. I have asked one subscriber to please refrain from posting to
8 this thread, and I'd appreciate it if he would honor my request.
9
10 Roman asked for several files from my configuration, which I posted
11 online and to which I sent links in previous posts. He has kindly
12 offered to take a look at them and see if he sees anything which might
13 shed some light on my desktop problem.
14
15 I asked a technical question, so going forward, technical answers or
16 knowledge will be welcome. Please, let's keep it there. On this list,
17 at least, I neither need nor welcome advice on how to live my life, or
18 to take my meds, or the like :-)
19
20 Ciao,
21
22 BTW, crow tastes OK with barbeque sauce on it.
23
24 lh
27 Lindsay Haisley | "Humor will get you through times of no humor
28 FMP Computer Services | better than no humor will get you through
29 512-259-1190 | times of humor."
30 http://www.fmp.com | - Butch Hancock