From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: console16x8.pcf(.gz) font?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 02:00:47
Nikos Chantziaras posted on Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:43:19 +0200 as excerpted:

> I still have console8x16.pcf.gz in my ~/.fonts directory. It was placed > there by KDE3's Konsole but I still use it in KDE4's Konsole. I can > send it to you if you like.
Thanks. I have the files (and still use 'em), but they're orphans I'd like to have properly "adopted" by some font package, if possible. (What brought all this up is that I'm bringing up gentoo/kde on my netbook, and was missing the files there, as they're orphans on my main machine. I transferred them over for now as I really like that font, but now that I know they're orphaned, I want to have them "adopted", even if I have to create the ebuild to do it!) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman

Subject Author
[gentoo-desktop] Re: console16x8.pcf(.gz) font? Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>