From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: console16x8.pcf(.gz) font?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 02:00:47
1 Nikos Chantziaras posted on Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:43:19 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > I still have console8x16.pcf.gz in my ~/.fonts directory. It was placed
4 > there by KDE3's Konsole but I still use it in KDE4's Konsole. I can
5 > send it to you if you like.
6
7 Thanks. I have the files (and still use 'em), but they're orphans I'd
8 like to have properly "adopted" by some font package, if possible.
9
10 (What brought all this up is that I'm bringing up gentoo/kde on my
11 netbook, and was missing the files there, as they're orphans on my main
12 machine. I transferred them over for now as I really like that font, but
13 now that I know they're orphaned, I want to have them "adopted", even if
14 I have to create the ebuild to do it!)
19 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman