From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o, kde@g.o, qt@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE Team meeting, June 2009
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:59:37
1 Hi,
2 yay this time i forgot to sent the mail sooner, hope you won't be angry on me.
3 Important info:
4 Where: #gentoo-kde @ freenode.net
5 When: 18.6.2009 19:00 UTC
6
7 This time topics:
8 - Solving the final question about kdeprefix.
9 - KDE 4 Stabilisation.
10 - handle the PyQt3 qscintilla dependencies
11 - Progress of kde3 mess and way how anyone can help (here we call even for
12 non-kdeteam devs)
13 - Solving the python issues within KDE4, currently with +kdeprefix KDE 4.2 and
14 4.3 cant live next to each other due to packages installed into site-packages
15 for python.
16
17 Meeting is mandatory for kde team members and HTs. Anyone else is highly
18 welcomed, especialy constructive ideas will be warmly accepted :]
19
20 If you would like to add something else to meeting topics just reply to this
21 mail.
22
23 Cheers
24 Tomas