From: "Jerônimo Backes" <germanobax@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Mathematical formulas
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:22:21
1 Man, if you use formulas heavily, I suggest you to use LaTeX (with
2 Kile). No software comes even close to what it enables you to do.
3
4 Vlad Dogaru escreveu:
5 > Hello,
6 >
7 > Gentoo fits like a glove,even to a newbie such as myself, but I can't
8 > get AbiWord to display mathematical formulas in my documents. Is there
9 > a package I am missing (searches yielded nothing of interest thus far)
10 > or another piece of software I can use?
11 >
12 > Thanks,
13 > Vlad Dogaru
18 Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
19 Experimente já e veja as novidades.
20 http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/
24 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list